Please Note: Awesome Deals is a Participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, A affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for Sites to Earn Advertising Fees by linking to Amazon.com
🔴 Comes Off At Checkout Means The Item has a Code attached to it the Discount will Be Applied at Checkout
🔴 LD = Lightning Deal
🔴 CP = A Coupon you clip before Checking Out
✅ There are 2 Types of Codes!
Multi Use & Unique. Anyone can Use Multi Use Codes, They are typically 8 Letters & Numbers. Unique Codes are 16 Digits and Can Only Be Applied Once! After that they are Invalid!
Promotional codes can only be redeemed at the time you place an order.
Tip: Some promotions and promotional certificates issued by Customer Services may be placed on your account automatically and appear on the Order Summary page before you complete your order.
To redeem a promotional code:
- Follow the deal instructions or go to the Terms and Conditions of the promotion.
- Add an eligible item to the shopping cart.
- On the Select a payment method page or on the Place Your Order page of the order form, enter the promotion code in the Gift Cards and Promotional Codes section exactly as specified. Select Apply. Don’t add spaces before, inside of, or after the promotion code.
- Proceed to check out. Verify that the promotion code was applied successfully by viewing the price on the final checkout page before placing your order. If, for some reason, you don’t place an order at that time, the promotion remains on your account until it’s used or expires.
For more information, see Amazon.com Promotional Code Terms & Conditions.
- If the total cost of the items you’re purchasing exceeds the amount of the promotion, you’ll be prompted on the order form to provide another payment method for the balance.
- Promotion codes can’t be applied toward the purchase of gift cards, sales tax, gift wrap charges, or additional shipping costs.
- You can’t use the 1-Click shopping method when redeeming a promotional claim code.
- If you use a promotional certificate for a purchase on Amazon.com and the order is canceled (by us or by you), the promotional certificate returns to you to be applied to your next order.
- Promotional certificates are for one-time use. If you use a promotional certificate for a purchase on Amazon.com, and the order is returned for a refund, the promotional certificate can’t be used again.
- Subscribe and save (s&s)Sometimes I’ll post deals and say it’s cheaper with s&s. Just know you can always cancel the subscription AFTER the item ships! Amounts saved with s&s varies per account(region)
- Any promotion or Code Available while supplies last & may change or expire at any time without notice.
- If you see a good deal you’d like to share, please click the share button. Please DO NOT copy and paste deals.